Entry form below, or a printable form can be found here.
Get Ready for the Trip of a Lifetime!
Two winners go to Washington D.C. June 8-15, 2017
Two winners go to Steamboat Springs, CO July 14-20, 2017
All trip winners receive a $250 scholarship for college
One $250 scholarship will also be awarded
- All high school juniors whose parents or guardians are members of Western Cooperative Electric are eligible. (Parents or guardians may receive electricity for any type of service—farm, cabin, water well).
- Contestants must fill out an entry coupon and return it by: January 15, 2017.
- Contestants will be mailed an entry packet. Finalists will be chosen from completed application, resume, open book quiz and short essay written on a topic to be announced.
- Finalists will attend an interview session to determine winners at a place and time to be announced.
- For more information on dates, history, or pictures please use the links under Youth Contest.
- Entry form is available below, as well as at local high schools, in upcoming power bills from Western, and in the January issue of Country Living!
- For questions, please contact us!
Darrell J. Brown
1948 - 2006
A $250 scholarship is being offered as a memorial on behalf of former Board Trustee, Darrell J. Brown.
Please fill out form completely and submit: